1.8

I rent a home from Havenbrook homes in July 2016 and I was fooled by their picture on the internet showed that their homes was in great shape , I was so shocked once I saw the home physical it was a mess and it bad shape. I am a military veteran and you all know we like things in order and professional, this company is not none of this.

I first ninety days I had 42 work orders. And they would send some third rated repair person and half do the job and then you have to call them back for the same problem, also you would wait forever to get a work order or they won't show up. The company is over pricing their homes to make money of you, regardless of your situation they are charging twice as much for there homes. If you don't have to rent from them don't, you will have a night mare.

this company is so unprofessional, if they show picture on the internet go check the house first cause they might not be the house you watching , they would put old picture on the internet to lure you in and then they drop the boom on you. Please don't rent from them, you would regret it .

I didn't like: You charge to much for your homes.

Comments