1.3

I have had beyond terrible service with Havenbrook homes in ga since I moved in since August of 2013 moved me and children here from tx to escape things there, there has been nothing but problem such when I moved in it said I would have stainless steel appliances its black, there was holes on the floor in the kitchen, the grass never got cut when I first moved in when I specifically asked for it when they did the walk thru after I asked again they say they only pay for the first one and when I say that y'all never cut it in the first place I either had to pay someone to cut it or get my son to cut it. I had a so many bugs (bumble bees, hornets, yellow jackets) in my home when I couldn't even move my stuff in they told me to go thru the back door (really).

Just recently I was walking in my bathroom wearing heels and I fell thru the floor they had someone come out get an estimate of the damage which they did and now nothing I called the company that came out and they said they are waiting for then approve it so I call Havenbrook homes and they put in a request to find out what the status of the aproval and I have heard nothing,that was 2 months ago. I have a video of the house when I moved in but it's not allowing me to download it.

I can't wait for my lease to be up. I got a lot more to say but I review maybe DON'T RENT FROM THESE PEOPLE LIARS

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments