1.3

I have had beyond terrible service with Havenbrook homes in ga since I moved in since August of 2013 moved me and children here from tx to escape things there, there has been nothing but problem such when I moved in it said I would have stainless steel appliances its black, there was holes on the floor in the kitchen, the grass never got cut when I first moved in when I specifically asked for it when they did the walk thru after I asked again they say they only pay for the first one and when I say that y'all never cut it in the first place I either had to pay someone to cut it or get my son to cut it.I had a so many bugs (bumble bees, hornets, yellow jackets) in my home when I couldn't even move my stuff in they told me to go thru the back door (really).

Just recently I was walking in my bathroom wearing heels and I fell thru the floor they had someone come out get an estimate of the damage which they did and now nothing I called the company that came out and they said they are waiting for then approve it so I call Havenbrook homes and they put in a request to find out what the status of the aproval and I have heard nothing,that was 2 months ago. I have a video of the house when I moved in but it's not allowing me to download it.

I can't wait for my lease to be up.I got a lot more to say but I review maybe DON'T RENT FROM THESE PEOPLE LIARS

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of havenbrook homes property management. Havenbrook Homes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned havenbrook homes property management in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Havenbrook Homes.

Had an Experience with Havenbrook Homes?

Comments