This company only cares about the money When I moved in repairs were not done,home was nasty had not been cleaned and it's infested with ant and whatever this is.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Havenbrook Homes and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Havenbrook Homes.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Havenbrook Homes to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Havenbrook Homes?

Comments

Havenbrook Homes - Havenbrook poor property managers Havenbrook Homes "They own a home in our neighborhood which has been empty almost 2 years is overgrown and is blighting the area. Police have been called there for possible vagrants. Zero..." Read more Waypoint Homes - Property Rental Review from Los Angeles, California Waypoint Homes "WAYPOINT FORCED ME SND MY CHILDREN TO MOVE OUT AFTER 3 years as a resident @6580 Harley st riverside ca 92506. They lied and said the owner was selling the..." Read more Havenbrook Homes - Manager Review from Fort Myers, Florida Havenbrook Homes "Mi nombre es Mirtha de los santos yo en estos momentos rento una casa en fort myers aproximadamente vivimos en ella ta hace 8 meses , desde el primer día..." Read more Tr Realty - Review in Real Estate category from San Bernardino, California Tr Realty "TR REALTY LAS VEGAS NEVADA. Bradford Roberts writes fake reviews for himself on zillow. What a ***. His agents litigate with clients and he encourages that. He pays yelp to..." Read more Kfc - COULD HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF REAL POTATOES FOR THIS PRICE Kfc "I bought a side of mashed potatoes with my chicken sandwich for $2. $2 for some effing whimpy side of potatoes. WTF-I could have bought a bag of potatoes at..." Read more DiggyPOD - Formatting Errors in Edgar's Handbook DiggyPOD "End of January 2017 I wrote my 3rd book. Felt I was being sold revisions for $40 each time by Valerie. My book started out an 8 X 11 and..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more