Miami, Florida
Resolved

Update by user Jan 05, 2016

Was contacted by Management who agreed to resolve the issue immediately

Original review posted by user Jan 03, 2016

They own a home in our neighborhood which has been empty almost 2 years is overgrown and is blighting the area.Police have been called there for possible vagrants.

Zero response to phone calls and e-mails. Broken company. Disorganized, not responsible for their properties. I sent them photos of the pool which is green and breeds mosquitos and the overgrown front and back yards.

I thought I was being helpful in doing this. No response.

All of the neighbors are fed up with this house.Wish they would sell it.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Failure to respond.

Had an Experience with Havenbrook Homes?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Havenbrook Homes - Worst Company Ever Havenbrook Homes "These people are thieves, it's been a nightmare the past year I've been renting from them. The Florida staff in boynton beach off of gateway are *** artists. They never..." Read more Review about Greystar Properties Property Management Service from Fort Lauderdale, Florida Greystar "Laurels. No parking. Handicap violations. Mold on walkways Dog breed restrictions not monitored. Too many people living in individual apartments. Management staff nasty. Sloppy work in apartments ..." Read more Tr Realty - Review in Real Estate category from San Bernardino, California Tr Realty "TR REALTY LAS VEGAS NEVADA. Bradford Roberts writes fake reviews for himself on zillow. What a ***. His agents litigate with clients and he encourages that. He pays yelp to..." Read more Hud Homes - DONT SIGN UP..CROOKS CROOKS CROOKS Hud Homes "The company hud homes department is a scam! After paying roughly $200 in attempt to increase my presence in the South Florida real estate market, they wouldnt respond to my..." Read more A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada - These scammers seem to be able to get away with murder A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada "I ordered a sleep aid from A N & Associates FlorenceScovel (please note I am referring to the company from Canada only). It took weeks to arrive and was then..." Read more Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number Eharmony "Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer..." Read more Metropcs - Worst Company Ever!!! Metropcs "Lies, lies and more lies! Metro PCS, or Metro POS as my family refers to the company, is a terrible excuse of a business! On June 3, 2017 I bought..." Read more Total Air Care - Beware Total Air Care "4 times they sent a kid / tech to my house who from April to end of July stating air handler was great and good working condition and I specifically..." Read more