The management of the Hollywood office; Brian Glaros had so many complaints and incidents, the tenants kicked out the receptionist window, and they replaced it with plexiglass, with holes drilled in it. I'm glad they closed down the Hollywood office, but their problem is Brian Glaros.

On June 28th, I advised the office of a roof leak. On Oct.23rd, over 5 months later, I sent a 7 day notice to the new office to force Havenbrook to fix my roof, on the 6th day the roofers showed up. It is now 4 days later and my roof is still half done. Hurricane Irma hit landfall Sept 10th, and the hurricane damage on my property hasn't been touched, after numerous calls nothing has been done.

Its time for me to make Brian Glaros famous. I'm thinking" Class action"!

Review about: Havenbrook Homes Property Manager.

Reason of review: Poor management.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

Havenbrook Hms terminated Brian Glaros, and offered restitution. Please take down my posts. Thank you, so much!

My fiance and I have moved in to an unsafe neighborhood after being mislead by Havenbrook Homes. I agree that Brian Glaros is the issue.

He is beyond unprofessional. After having multiple break ins, theft and structural damage after the storm Brian now DODGES our calls. We were never nasty or unreasonable. The fact that this man was once a firefighter protecting a community is joke.

When Irma came through we had downed trees in the yard. A service contractor came and took photos and said they would be back, but no work was done and nothing to follow up. We put in 13 (all documented) service calls to try and have this taken care of for 10 weeks. We even contacted Brian directly to see if he could expedite the process since it was affecting our daily life.

(I have a dog, it was a hazard every morning, on top of the branches repeatedly banging our bedroom window) The day before Thanksgiving I had to remove the trees myself, hurt my back, and layout money for the power tools I needed. ($200) Mind you I a young women, I'm a renter, this is crazy.

Brian spoke to my fiance and two weeks ago and assured him that our front door would be replaced, as it was never originally installed properly. I was home when a break in occurred, and was shocked to see my front door wide open and the doorknobs on the ground. It's been 3 weeks.

My home is cold from the draft and I feel unsafe leaving my home unguarded. Meanwhile this guys at Clearwater beach relaxing and taking photos of the ocean (You can see the dates on his FB page) Disgusting.

Were working with a lawyer. I'll post again with an update soon.

For anyone reading this, I'd just like to go on record that I'm one of the last people to leave a negative review or attach a negative statement to a name, but this man Brian Glaros

to AM #1414061

typo *2 weeks

After posting this review Havenbrook Homes Property manager, Brian Glaros called me personally and promised he would get things done.One week later, nothing has been done. He is a dog face liar!!!