Havenbrook Homes - Look elsewhere for a home!

I have been trying to get a lease to my home since I moved in, I have had a leak in my bathroom sink since March 2015 and even though I turned off the water it still leaked so bad that now there is mold under the sink.I have been calling this company since February and the company never called me back.

I lost my job in May and tried to contact them and I had been paying every week with what I could. The company filed a dispossessory against me and guess what when I called the company this time somebody contacted me back and said now that it is in the court they can't help. Well I have been calling you now for over 6 months now someone contacts me back. I have 2 jobs now and able to pay my rent and have a pending lawsuit that's about to settle they don't want to hear anything now.

I am wondering are they going to give me credit for renting 2 bathrooms but not having one complete bathroom.

I am truly frustrated with this company.I should've known after they tried to screw me on my deposits that I should've looked elsewhere.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Customer service

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Havenbrook Homes Real Estate Service
Review category
Real Estate
review #714656

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Havenbrook Homes? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 20, 2015 #1067038

Make sure youd document everything email phone calls. N take pictures very important bcuz when youd don't pay the rent n it goes to court it will work in ur favor. Same things happened to me they ended up paying me for the repairs they failed to do. N plus they waived the rent that I didn't pay. So do ur do diligence

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Havenbrook Homes. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Havenbrook Homes.
Filing a new complaint about