I have been trying to get a lease to my home since I moved in, I have had a leak in my bathroom sink since March 2015 and even though I turned off the water it still leaked so bad that now there is mold under the sink. I have been calling this company since February and the company never called me back.

I lost my job in May and tried to contact them and I had been paying every week with what I could. The company filed a dispossessory against me and guess what when I called the company this time somebody contacted me back and said now that it is in the court they can't help. Well I have been calling you now for over 6 months now someone contacts me back. I have 2 jobs now and able to pay my rent and have a pending lawsuit that's about to settle they don't want to hear anything now.

I am wondering are they going to give me credit for renting 2 bathrooms but not having one complete bathroom.

I am truly frustrated with this company. I should've known after they tried to screw me on my deposits that I should've looked elsewhere.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Failure to respond, Customer service.

Comments

Make sure youd document everything email phone calls. N take pictures very important bcuz when youd don't pay the rent n it goes to court it will work in ur favor.

Same things happened to me they ended up paying me for the repairs they failed to do.

N plus they waived the rent that I didn't pay. So do ur do diligence