I have been trying to get a lease to my home since I moved in, I have had a leak in my bathroom sink since March 2015 and even though I turned off the water it still leaked so bad that now there is mold under the sink.I have been calling this company since February and the company never called me back.
I lost my job in May and tried to contact them and I had been paying every week with what I could. The company filed a dispossessory against me and guess what when I called the company this time somebody contacted me back and said now that it is in the court they can't help. Well I have been calling you now for over 6 months now someone contacts me back. I have 2 jobs now and able to pay my rent and have a pending lawsuit that's about to settle they don't want to hear anything now.
I am wondering are they going to give me credit for renting 2 bathrooms but not having one complete bathroom.
I am truly frustrated with this company.I should've known after they tried to screw me on my deposits that I should've looked elsewhere.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Failure to respond
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Havenbrook Homes Real Estate Service
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I see you are in Houston. I am a Derksen dealer in TX and what I would tell you is that if you are basing your decision on the..."
- "I wish I would have known about this company before renting from them. Viewing the house for the first time I liked it, being a first time renter with houses..."
- "Laurels. No parking. Handicap violations. Mold on walkways Dog breed restrictions not monitored. Too many people living in individual apartments. Management staff nasty. Sloppy work in apartments ..."
- "It doesn't matter if you talk to customer service they don't care long as you spend your money my kids bought a new game and they gave me the wrong..."
- "I bought a 2015 Nissan Altima in November 2015. On February 9 2016, I was sitting in my car in a parking lot when I heard a pop noise and..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."