2.8

This company is seriously a joke, They take weeks if not months to fix anything, they outsource the majority of the jobs and you must call and bug daily until anything is even taken care of weeks or months down the line.They send threatening letters to residents such as the attached.

The property manager is a joke and will not respond to emails or phone calls or provide anything but half answered questions. They seem to not be able to keep property managers and this one seems like the real gem to be sending out threatening letters to her residents that are spending over $20k a year in rent. I get treated better at McDonald's or Walmart as a customer when I buy a hamburger or a pack of gum. They are a joke to get anything taken care of, they did not fix the majority of issues that the "inspection" prior to move in addresses.

They will not respond in timely manners and now expect residents to be policed by some outsourced company and not be concerned if there is people in your yard taking photos to send you violations per the attached letter.This company is a joke and take your hard earned money to a private landlord.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Havenbrook Homes and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about havenbrook homes customer care at Havenbrook Homes was how they treat tennants, being mislead and failure to respond Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Havenbrook Homes.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Havenbrook Homes to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Havenbrook Homes?

Comments

Their letter does not sound threatening to me. It appears that there may be quite a few tenants (perhaps including yourself) who are not following the community rules and/or who are contributing to the demise of the neighborhood by not maintaining the cleanliness and appearance of their rentals. The letter reminds everyone of the rules and provides advance notice of the expectations so everyone can get their properties into compliance.